In line with Covid-19 restrictions, we are not having any assemblies together in the hall. Classes are having assemblies remotely.
If a bubble is isolating at home, we ask that parents show them the assembly. There will be one per week, available on this page of our website.
The assembly begins with the Music of the Week. Please click anywhere on the screen and ensure sound is enabled on your device. It will then take you to YouTube to listen to the song or piece of music.
After listening to the music, please return to the assembly presentation and move on to the next slide. There is a commentary and the slides follow automatically.
Autumn Term 2020 Assemblies
- WEEK 1 Be Safe- Playground safety07th Sep 2020
- WEEK 2 Be Kind- Random acts of kindness14th Sep 2020
- WEEK 3 Work Hard- Dojo Episode 120th Sep 2020
- WEEK 4 Be Kind- Sukkot28th Sep 2020
- WEEK 5 Be Kind- Black History Month01st Oct 2020
- WEEK 6 Work hard- Important Black Britons12th Oct 2020
- WEEK 7 Be Safe The Little Iceberg15th Oct 2020
- AUTUMN 2 WEEK 1 Be Safe Fireworks20th Oct 2020