The important thing is to never stop questioning. Albert Einstein
Please click on the files below to see our science curriculum.
Children at Magna Carta Primary Academy will:
- Demonstrate a love of science work and an interest in further study and work in this field.
- Retain knowledge that is pertinent to Science with a real life context.
- Be able to question ideas and reflect on knowledge.
- Be able to articulate their understanding of scientific concepts and be able to reason scientifically using rich language linked to science.
- Demonstrate a high love of scientific and mathematical skills through their work, organising, recording and interpreting results.
- Work collaboratively and practically to investigate and experiment.